Health ProfessionalsOctober 25, 2022 2022-10-29 3:49
The Tech Diet for Health Professionals
The Tech Diet for Health ProfessionalsDoctors and Allied Health Professionals are the front line. They are the trusted professionals our kids have contact with for a variety of general health needs. When parents are struggling to manage screen and gaming use at home, it’s often Doctors and Allied Health staff they turn to for help. But how can we be expected to be experts in EVERYTHING?
Session Overview:In this fast paced and fun presentation audiences will discover:
- The “Psych Science” or psychological underpinnings that drive the addictive nature of gaming, social media and online gambling delivered in plain English, NOT research jargon.
- A comprehensive review of the model Brad employs when answering the question on everyone’s mind: What’s normal and when should I be concerned?
- A closer look at the developmental domains that are impacted when screens and gaming take over.
- Introduction to the 7 UNPLUGGED STEPS for Doctors and Allied Health
- Professionals as a guide to help advise parents of strategies to manage screen and gaming addiction in children and teenagers at home.
- ENQUIRE NOWDownload PDF