CorporateOctober 23, 2022 2022-10-29 3:44
KEYNOTE CORPORATE SPEAKER
Companies around the nation are struggling with how to best support their staff productivity and wellbeing. Staff are bombarded by competing technology, and often become distracted from the task at hand, their colleagues, or their family!
Brad has drawn on his clinical and research-based knowledge to develop the Sustainable Tech Diet to help professionals and companies learn more about the pros and cons of technology and how we can use it sustainably to extract all the benefits and limit the downsides.
The Sustainable Tech Diet
- Let’s face it, most of us have a love-hate relationship with technology. The New Year’s resolution is littered with intentions to “get some real work-life balance back this year”, shattered as your smartphone’s constant PING induces that feeling of stress and anxiety. With so many experts calling for Balance of our technology in the workplace, let’s take a step back to consider how many of us have been able to take the concrete steps to implement this utopia?
Brad will explore:
- Why we need to engage with technology to enhance our lives and productivity, but do it in a sustainable way
- How tech can be “addictive” including the use of persuasive design
- How tech impacts us in three lifestyle arcs: the office, hybrid working, and at home (family and social life)
- Audit all your devices, from your smartwatch through to your desktop computer, to see how Tech Fit you are.
- Teach participants how to set limits on their persuasive tech that is making them Unfit.
Delivery:This can be delivered as a stand-alone keynote (45min or 60min) or as part of a workplace masterclass or PD series. It can be delivered in person or remote.
- ENQUIRE NOW
The Sustainable Tech Diet: Interactive Workshop
The Sustainable Tech Diet: Deep Dive Workshop
The Sustainable Tech Diet Mentoring Project